Do you want to stay up to date? Follow us on Linkedin
For our fast-growing international E-mobility design agency, we are looking for an Office Manager to join our team. If you are a skilled and ambitious person this might be the right job for you!
VROEGH Design (VD) is a global-oriented Dutch agency specialized in the development of Light Electric Vehicles. We work as an external R&D department for established brands and promising start-ups. With our team of ambitious professionals, we help mobility brands with the development of their ideal vehicles.In the flourishing market of E-mobility, our distinctive and aesthetic vehicle design is what sets us apart, alongside the development of technical and functional issues, innovation of design concepts and processes.
The office manager will serve the whole company, without you the company will not run smoothly. As an office manager at VD you will have the opportunity to work with creative & skilled people and support mobility brands from all over the world.
The job will be very diverse, for example:
- Hosting and communication with clients, partners and associates
- Financial and administrative jobs
- Organising meetings: preparation and taking minutes
- Writing memos, letters and preparing documents
- Facilities management (by taking responsibility for the upkeep of the building, and purchasing tasks)
The ideal candidate is someone with experience in the organisational level of a company. The purpose of the office manager is to support the whole company, therefore it’s essential to have organisational, financial and communication skills. It’s important to show initiative, have attention to detail and to be able to work independently. You’ll have to speak English and Dutch, and it’s a pro if you have a personal connection with the mobility market or experience in a financial department.
As a growing company we can offer you the following:
- The chance to work in an environment that enables you to pursue your passions and develop your skills as an ambitious person
- The opportunity to grow within the company
- A unique company culture and structure to work in
- The possibility to help develop the company
- A part-time job and the option to work (partially) remotely