Do you want to stay up to date? Follow us on Linkedin
For our fast-growing international E-mobility design agency, we are looking for a Product Engineer to join our team. If you are a skilled and ambitious Engineer with a passion for innovative problem solving, this is your dream job!
VROEGH Design (VD) is a globally oriented Dutch agency specialized in the development of Light Electric Vehicles. We work as an external R&D department for established brands and promising start-ups. With our team of ambitious professionals, we help mobility brands with the development of their ideal vehicles.
In the role of Product Engineer you’ll be working on the development of (Light) Electric Vehicles. With your technical insight and knowledge of development, you’ll collaborate with engineers and designers and inspire the team to create high-quality products for our partners.
The role requires exceptional engineering skills along with an understanding of all the technical (im)possibilities in mobility design and the ability to collaborate with different partners and colleagues.
Furthermore you will:
- Develop technical aspects of mobility solutions
- Go wild and apply your knowledge and creativity in outstanding solutions
- Research interesting innovations and opportunities to apply to running projects
- Present concepts, ideas and design choices to partners and colleagues.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced Engineer with a passion and drive for technical problem solving and innovation, someone who is driven to get to the bottom of mechanical problems and work them out in detail. Someone who lies awake at night when the solution has not yet been found. An additional skill that will help you stand out is an intrinsic interest for (E-)mobility.
We are looking for someone with the following personal competences:
- High level of technical knowledge and problem solving skills
- Unlimited drive to keep learning and developing
- Communication skills: internal and external with partners and colleagues
- A proactive and motivated mindset
Accompanied with these qualifications:
- Experience in Product Engineering
- Highly experienced with 3D modelling software
- Degree in a relevant education (Mechanical or Industrial Engineer)
- An outstanding portfolio that underpins your achievements and personal drive
- Experienced with innovative design concepts and processes
- Fluent in English and in Dutch
VROEGH Design offers you the opportunity to further develop your design and engineering skills in the thriving and continuously evolving field of E-mobility. You’ll be part of a young and dynamic team with the ambition to bring E-mobility to a higher level. You’ll get the chance to work with international clients and apply your creativity on the development of outstanding mobility products.
Moreover, we offer:
- The chance to work in an environment that enables you to pursue your passions and develop your skills as an ambitious engineer
- A key role in shaping mobility of the future
- The chance to work on exclusive designs in creative projects
- A full time job, with the option to (partially) work remotely